AIDS denying magazine shut down after all of their editors died of AIDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well a lot of anti-gay republicans turned out to have an alternative lifestyle...Sen. Larry Craig, Rep. Mark Foley and Ted Haggard just to name a few.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well a lot of anti-gay republicans turned out to have an alternative lifestyle...Sen. Larry Craig, Rep. Mark Foley and Ted Haggard just to name a few.

I can't remember who said it, I think it was a comedian, but he had a theory on why the Repubs always have sex scandals and the Dems have money scandals.

The Rs are denied sexual freedom in their youth, due to their stereotypical fundamentalist Christian childhood. So when they get power, they use it to get some.
The Ds stereotypically come from poorer backgrounds, but with less moral restraints. So they don't know how to use money, but they know how to **** and keep it quiet.

That doesn't explain Clinton or the Kennedys, but it is still a fun observation.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't remember who said it, I think it was a comedian, but he had a theory on why the Repubs always have sex scandals and the Dems have money scandals.

The Rs are denied sexual freedom in their youth, due to their stereotypical fundamentalist Christian childhood. So when they get power, they use it to get some.
The Ds stereotypically come from poorer backgrounds, but with less moral restraints. So they don't know how to use money, but they know how to **** and keep it quiet.

That doesn't explain Clinton or the Kennedys, but it is still a fun observation.

The Dems have just as many sex scandals, but no body expects any better from them, and the press does not make a big deal out of it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dems have just as many sex scandals, but no body expects any better from them, and the press does not make a big deal out of it.

Again Ricky, you are so one sided. The press made an enormous deal out of wiener and elliot spitzer. Geez, you really are so biased you lose all credibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom