Al Sharpton coming to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Every violent crime is a hate crime right. Why does race have to be apart of everything. Like that damn trayvon Martin BS scandal. First Zimmerman was Hispanic then white Hispanic and now he's just white. Media lighted his skin tone on ever released photo and only shown trayvon as a 12 year old innocent lil child. No body mentioned who was beating who's head repeatedly on the asphalt. NBC was busted for this and no one cares. Now all these extremists are getting fired up and the new black panther party wants blood. WTF!? ****ing sheep....

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super Dave said:
Are you guys in some sort of trouble, Steve? You can come down here where it's safe. My mother-in-law has a spare room.

Well yeah but then I would be a lost sheep of Tulsa and the good Rev. Al would come looking for me. He'd make sure all the media trucks camped out in your MIL's yard so the cameras could capture him doing his "work".

She wouldn't want any part of that but be sure and tell the sweet woman thanks!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder when this whole hate crime business might end up in the Supreme Court. I cannot see the justification for a special category of crime based on what a person is thinking when he commits a crime. On the flip side, it is as if some groups of citizens are more valuable than others when we are all created equal and should remain equal under the law.

Kudos to the police for catching these criminals so quickly and for anyone who is working to improve the overall situation in north Tulsa. We all need to pull together but Mr Sharpton your bad reputation precedes you.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_34236285.jpg

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is Rev Sharpton coming to Tulsa? I didnt realize that Jake England was a member of the Tulsa Lacrosse Team...

So when does the AP start refering to Jake England as a White Indian?

Latest posts

Top Bottom