Al Sharpton coming to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is to be expected. Both Jackson and Sharpton are racial opportunists, looking for every opportunity to fleece companies for cash and get their mugs in the news. I'm not sure that either of them can really be considered as "reverends" since they seem to worship the media and money more than God.

well said sir.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do understand the "hate crime" laws as most are written
Killing or abuse just " because" the victim is -special reason here-.

But I dont think the Sanford or Tulsa murders fit that bill

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do understand the "hate crime" laws as most are written
Killing or abuse just " because" the victim is -special reason here-.

But I dont think the Sanford or Tulsa murders fit that bill

There should be no such thing as “hate crimes” charges, or even “protected classes”. Crime is crime, and no one should receive special status under the law. If we can assign stricter penalties to violent crimes based on intent, then should we not do that will all crime? Should burglary committed by someone who is stealing for money to feed their family or pay the rent be a lesser crime than burglary committed out of sheer greed? Theft is theft, assault is assault, murder is murder. It shouldn’t make a difference what the motive is.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There should be no such thing as “hate crimes” charges, or even “protected classes”. Crime is crime, and no one should receive special status under the law. If we can assign stricter penalties to violent crimes based on intent, then should we not do that will all crime? Should burglary committed by someone who is stealing for money to feed their family or pay the rent be a lesser crime than burglary committed out of sheer greed? Theft is theft, assault is assault, murder is murder. It shouldn’t make a difference what the motive is.

Agree 100%, excellent post! I'm ready to buy my own island and declare it "Isle de Penis" and make my own rules and regulations!

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree to, hate crime laws were knee jerk feel good reaction to neo nazi actions a few years ago

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Then we'd also have to ask if it should matter who committed the crime, should some people be punished less than others because of their job or position?

Latest posts

Top Bottom