Al Sharpton coming to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well yeah but then I would be a lost sheep of Tulsa and the good Rev. Al would come looking for me. He'd make sure all the media trucks camped out in your MIL's yard so the cameras could capture him doing his "work".

She wouldn't want any part of that but be sure and tell the sweet woman thanks!

Oh she wouldn't mind. We're just trying to get her laid so she'll relax a little.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Article in the Tulsa World today about how Northside Ministers moved to keep people calm immediately after the shootings. Seems like Tulsans (both white and black) came together with Law Enforcement to quickly end a really bad situation. Looks like the entire community was united to get these guys. Not sure why we need someone to tell us anything at this point except congratulations to the LEO and Northside Community Leaders.

Everyone except Councilman Jack Henderson. He's been banging the racist drum early and often. I wouldn't be surprised to find he's got something to do with rolling out the racist red carpet for Rev. Al. :(

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_AlSharptonRacecard.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he is working his way up to Kansas to see the little boy that was set of fire. He will get a turnout from the NPR crowd.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom