Almost time for tax returns. What are you investing yours in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
eh not sure what we'll get back but it'll just go into the bank...wife and I are both tired of renting and moving every couple years...hopefully this is the year we get it together and go buy a house.

ETA anyone need obnoxious gun toting, conservative neighbors? ;)

Hell, move on over here by me, you'd fit right in with the rest of the obnoxious, redneck gun totin' neighbors.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Gopro and HK, settled for giving the lady friend something nice instead of a new lap top. State return funded a couple weeks worth of shooting the AR and the new HK.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its my wife's and I 10 year anniversary this year, we want to do something special with our money. Maybe take a 7 day cruise or something liek that.

I used a portion of mine for a deposit for one. I'm looking forward to it.

I have an idea...how about sending me the $150 you have owed me for two years ?

lol this is awesome. moar plz.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, we overpaid a bit too ........ Got right at $1K back ,........ using it to pay for a portion on the new 20KW Generator costs .....

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having to pay in, for the first time :( Somehow, after my <$40k year, I still owe the government some money. I may just bite the bullet and take my taxes into an office somewhere and have someone do them for me. The turbotax online free thing might not cut it anymore. I don't really mind if I don't get anything back, I'd just prefer not to have to pay anymore.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is anyone else having a helluva hard time getting their tax return? I was supposed to get it back Feb 15, but nothing. I went to the IRS office in OKC on Feb 25(gave plenty of time for any delays) and they said it would be Mar 2. Now It's Mar 5 and nothing, still. I'm heading to the IRS office again today to see what's going on. Anyone have any other suggestions? I've been in contact with my bank and tax service provider to make sure I'm in the loop on every/anything. This is starting to get really annoying.:pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom