Always wear a shirt when evading police on motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy that blocked him was not a cop and had it not been for the blocking, the guy could have either been stopped by the police, had his own accident or run out of gas. I'm wondering if the guy that blocked him could be sued? I know anyone can be sued for anything but this guy caused an injury by blocking the motorcycle.

The guy with the pickup had it parked in the street (didn't dash out in front of the guy on the motorcycle) and from what I saw on the TV, I don't think the driver of the pickup was in it at the time of impact. The guy on the cycle had ample space and time to go around or stop. He made no attempt at either right up to the point where there was nothing anyone could have done. His last minute change of heart may have saved his live, but it must have hurt. How his skull didn't depart his rib cage on impact is a mystery to me.

In my opinion, the driver of the pickup should, at the most, get a parking ticket.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom