Am I the only one??....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will post something in the Classifieds for trade.....looking for a particular item....will bump it for a week or more and then finally sell it for less than what you had hoped to get for it cuz no one had what you wanted....and then within hours of receiving your payment.....there are a handful of new WTS threads for exactly what you were looking for?:grumble: .....drives me crazy sometimes :cry3:......I had a Millet scope and mount posted up, was looking to trade towards an Eotech or Aimpoint.....no hits, nothing....sold on another forum..within an hour or so, I got a PM about a possible trade for an Eotech, and then I see a couple of WTS threads....ugh...such is my luck.

Ok, just had to get that off my chest...sorry for the whiny rant. :rant:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is not random. It is a subversive organization of very dark cruel individuals who have banded together to wreck havoc on society. These same people have been known to call after you have already sold the item and point out to you that if you had only waited one more day they would have gladly paid twice what you were asking for. This same organization has been known to send operatives out to auctions for the sole purpose of bidding up only the items that you specifically when there to buy.
May their souls burn for eternity!

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom