Ammo, Magazines, Lowers, AR in stock update thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a thread to keep updates for places we find stuff in stock. So I'll start...

There is some ammo available at the Wal-Mart on NE 23rd & Douglas (a.k.a. the ghetto Wal-Mart). They have about 300rds of .40 S&W in Winchester. They also have about 600rds, maybe more, of .45 ACP in Winchester & Remington. They also had (2) 40rd boxes of 7.62x39. They had this as of 15 minutes ago when I left. No .223, 9mm, or .22lr other than shotshells.

The Wal-Mart on SE 15th & Sooner has nothing.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
too darn difficult to manage, (and time consuming) and only adds to the hysteria, and scarcity mentality. Pop a thread if you must to let folks know, but Walmart .223 price isn't that great to begin with.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
too darn difficult to manage, (and time consuming) and only adds to the hysteria, and scarcity mentality. Pop a thread if you must to let folks know, but Walmart .223 price isn't that great to begin with.

+1

I'm seeing a bit of a problem with people who actually want to shoot that can't find any because someone else feels good about having 20,000 rounds stored in their closet. I'm sure you'll start seeing limits on ammo again pretty soon if there aren't already.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just showing options to those interested. What some consider not a great price to begin with, others may just be glad it's available.

reckon you are correct. Didn't mean to come off so harsh. Just hate guys are paying .50-80 a round, dang stuff should be plentiful and cheap. Gawd knows the mfg's are making a bunch for the war effort.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

I'm seeing a bit of a problem with people who actually want to shoot that can't find any because someone else feels good about having 20,000 rounds stored in their closet. I'm sure you'll start seeing limits on ammo again pretty soon if there aren't already.

Yeah and these people will all start feeling the financial crunch from Christmas before long and will start selling said ammo! I am going to swoop in like a BIG FAT BUZZARD and buy, buy, buy!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom