Another installment of What is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I don't get the nose ring thing, at all.
We had a guy arrested that had studs in his ears and face and neck and chains from ear to ear and then to his mouth and lips. His nipples were chained to ahh, lower parts of his body. He had to remove all that crap to be processed. It took him 10 minutes to remove all the hardware

My Sgt asked him, "Whassamatter boy?" "You get inna fight with a nail gun and lose?".

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a guy arrested that had studs in his ears and face and neck and chains from ear to ear and then to his mouth and lips. His nipples were chained to ahh, lower parts of his body. He had to remove all that crap to be processed. It took him 10 minutes to remove all the hardware

My Sgt asked him, "Whassamatter boy?" "You get inna fight with a nail gun and lose?".

Put him in an MRI tube. He will remove them quickly

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I do believe you have Ear notcher for hogs there. I should have said pigs they were used for litter identification.
ear notching was used like a brand, to identify each farmers hogs back when that way of raising hogs was practiced mostly in mountainous areas. The Hatfield/ McCoy feud stared over the ownership of a hog!

Latest posts

Top Bottom