Another Questionable Shooting in Arizona

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who cares about the language ... what counts is what he alleges does afterwards as verified by his partner

To be specific, his partner stated that he pulled his weapon and placed it against the guys head.

The officer has been booked under charges of aggravated assault.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AZ just had to one up our Ersland.

According to one comment under the video this happened back in October 2010. The officer was fired in March 2011. So I guess this is old news, sort of.

Phoenix Police Officer Richard Chrisman, who faces a second-degree murder charge in the October 5 shooting death of South Phoenix resident Daniel Rodriguez, was terminated March 23rd, 2011 by the City of Phoenix.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I didn't. My wife was a biker ***** too for a while. Small world, huh?

I actually enjoyed the lifestyle quite a bit ... probably too much for my own good. But the retirement plan wasn't so good and I got tired of the deadbeat not working more than a couple of months outta the year. Oddly enough, JBTs have a wild side too ... so now I have the best of both worlds ... Damned dullard still won't let me have my herbs though ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom