Antelope Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JW/OK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.T.,

I've been to South Dakota last three years goat hunting and one thing we have had success doing is watching them bed down in the evening. If someone doesn't spook them during the night they will usually be there the next morning. If you find a really good buck, camp out on him. A satellite buck during the rut might be the exception as I have sat on a high point and watched a lone buck lope for miles looking for does. Don't worry so much about field judging, just find you a legal buck and have fun. Its possible you will find a B&C buck, but for your first goat just have fun.

Good luck and take care, JW

BCCattleCo

New to the site!
Reaction score
hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone has land that I can hunt antelope on or if anyone knows how I can find someone who does, my grandad and I have never shot an antelope and I want to take him on a trip to shoot one because idk how long he will be here ya know? anyone that has links to a website or anything to help is greatly appreciated

Latest posts

Top Bottom