Any gas stations around the Tulsa, Glenpool area that has Kerosene??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a few google searches and came up with crazy places to find Kerosene... I know I can get it at Lowes for crazy money.. $11 per gal... but I am told you can find it cheaper at a gas station.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might check the equipment rental places. That's about the only place locally here that carries it in bulk. $6 a gallon. Not great but much better than the $10-12 a gallon at the big box stores.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my son and I first drove by one of those convenience stores years ago, we laughed for hours.

Yeah, I always wondered who thought that was a good name myself.
A new Amish bakery opened north of tahlequah last summer and it's called,
Trails end kuntry market. I s$&t you not.

To the OP, the farmers coop here has bulk kerosene don't know if that is common or not.

zos

New to the site!
Reaction score
Kum and go at 131st and memorial has it I believe.

Confirmed that Kum & Go at 131st & Memorial has Kerosene at the pump at $4/gallon (Jan 11, 2016). On the weekend I bought 1 gallon K-1 at Lowes for $9.97 (had to have it) and then saw a 5 gallon at Atwoods for $45. Luckily held off on the 5 gal & went to check Kum & Go today. While I was there saw a guy filling two oil drums worth ($400!) - he said this is the only place in the Tulsa area that sells Kerosene at the pump.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of gas station diesel fuel in the winter is mostly Kerosene. Not pure though.

What are you using it for? A kerosene heater with a wick, or one of the fuel type space heaters that has an internal blower and is used indoors and outdoors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom