Any gas stations around the Tulsa, Glenpool area that has Kerosene??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiorob

Marksman
Reaction score
Confirmed that Kum & Go at 131st & Memorial has Kerosene at the pump at $4/gallon (Jan 11, 2016). On the weekend I bought 1 gallon K-1 at Lowes for $9.97 (had to have it) and then saw a 5 gallon at Atwoods for $45. Luckily held off on the 5 gal & went to check Kum & Go today. While I was there saw a guy filling two oil drums worth ($400!) - he said this is the only place in the Tulsa area that sells Kerosene at the pump.

Update November 2023
OnCue in Stillwater has quit carrying kerosene. A local store here (Kinnunen) has it for $8.25 by the gallon. That got me hunting a better price.
I just called the Kum & Go at 131 and they said they don't have it. Anyone know where to get it for less than $6/gal?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update November 2023
OnCue in Stillwater has quit carrying kerosene. A local store here (Kinnunen) has it for $8.25 by the gallon. That got me hunting a better price.
I just called the Kum & Go at 131 and they said they don't have it. Anyone know where to get it for less than $6/gal?
Kerosene Stove fuel is just kerosene, that has been filtered to burn cleaner. So is Jet A 50, and turbine fuel, used in commercial jet engines. Kerosene stove fuel can be found at Atwood's, and Tractor Supply! It would likely cost more than at a service station?

Latest posts

Top Bottom