Any gunshops in Tulsa w/good selection of CZ pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Action Arms a couple weeks ago. The staff was really nice. I wouldn't say they had a huge selection but probably had something for everyone. There was another store down the road from them (forgot name), it was a tiny store packed to the gills with stuff. I'd say there was 10 potential customers in there and we were shoulder to shoulder so I didn't stay long.
That has to be Sooner Guns. I think they might have the most guns per square foot of any store in Tulsa...

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I was able to make it over to Sooner Guns and handle several CZ's... they make it hard to decide on just one. If I can save up enough cash I may head back over there and pick up a 97B as I was impressed with how narrow the grip and 'smallish' size it was for a 10 round .45acp pistol. Almost the same size in hand as the SP01 9mm. I ended up buying a CZP01 Compact off an individual that I happened to find and got a pretty good deal on it. It's a brand new pistol / never fired. :)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I was able to make it over to Sooner Guns and handle several CZ's... they make it hard to decide on just one. If I can save up enough cash I may head back over there and pick up a 97B as I was impressed with how narrow the grip and 'smallish' size it was for a 10 round .45acp pistol. Almost the same size in hand as the SP01 9mm. I ended up buying a CZP01 Compact off an individual that I happened to find and got a pretty good deal on it. It's a brand new pistol / never fired. :)

IMO, the PO1 is about the coolest lookin' pistol there is. And I have no doubt that it is also going to pan out to be one of the best pistols you can get too. I salivate over those things every chance I get to oogle one. You send that bad boy off to be cajunjzed, put a set of the thin aluminum CZ grips on it and getcha a top shelf holster from TT Gunleather, Milt Sparks, or HBE Leatherwork (he makes a beauty of a rig called the COM III for the CZ) and you are one well set up dude!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came within a hair of trading for one of these last weekend at the Sulphur Gunshow. I've been kicking my butt ever since.

Attachments

• 16z_CZ75BOmegaConvertibleUrbanGreySuppressorReady_91299-500x369.png
    16z_CZ75BOmegaConvertibleUrbanGreySuppressorReady_91299-500x369.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 131

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO, the PO1 is about the coolest lookin' pistol there is. And I have no doubt that it is also going to pan out to be one of the best pistols you can get too. I salivate over those things every chance I get to oogle one. You send that bad boy off to be cajunjzed, put a set of the thin aluminum CZ grips on it and getcha a top shelf holster from TT Gunleather, Milt Sparks, or HBE Leatherwork (he makes a beauty of a rig called the COM III for the CZ) and you are one well set up dude!

I'd have to agree it's a helluva good looking pistola!

And yes, I'm bragging. Get wood grips....

20161014_191800.jpg

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next up on my list of things "I must do" is a good set of night sights, good Appendix IWB Holster, Thinner Grips (probably a set of aluminum grips) and then down the road likely install some trigger parts from CajunGunWorks. Of course now I need to get some range time in to see how well it shoots before dropping $$ into it.

Thanks for all the posts/replies. Always nice to see what my fellow shooters like/dislike.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this has become an addiction... sort'of. I was able to get a new AIWB carry holster (Shooks Customs), Thinner Aluminum Grips, Truglo TFX Pro sights (still not sure I like these) for the P01... and to top it of, I went over to Action Arms and they had a Shadow 2 in stock... and I bought it. Now I need to get more range time in on these 2 beautiful blasters!

Attachments

• CZs.jpg
    CZs.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Top Bottom