Any gunshops in Tulsa w/good selection of CZ pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That particular rifle was one my friend ordered and prepaid for and once it came in when things got crazy, they wouldn't sell it to him, they refunded his money and put it on the counter for that money!!!
I knew they weren't polite but I didn't realize they were that crooked?!

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner Guns has a very good selection of CZ's,just picked up a compact last Saturday.

Attachments

• 20180224_194410 (2).jpg
    20180224_194410 (2).jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good info here... I'd only go back to Dong's if they were the last result in this State to get anything. Sportsworld is always a crapshoot for me, sometimes they're super helpful and sometimes they treat me like I have leprosy. Not sure why as I've spent a lot of money there over the years but whatever. I'll give Sooner Guns a try and then 2nd Hand Rose. See what they have.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner Guns has a very good selection of CZ's,just picked up a compact last Saturday.

I currently have a CZP07 and have been thinking about adding another CCW sized CZ or going all out and getting a fun range toy from them. I just can't decide and that's why I'd like to get my hands on a few to help me decide. Thanks for all the advise.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Action Arms a couple weeks ago. The staff was really nice. I wouldn't say they had a huge selection but probably had something for everyone. There was another store down the road from them (forgot name), it was a tiny store packed to the gills with stuff. I'd say there was 10 potential customers in there and we were shoulder to shoulder so I didn't stay long.

Oxbow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner Darren down at Action Arms is a super nice guy and he has good prices. I've bought a couple CZ from him. Doesn't usually have a ton but can order you anything you want. Think my 527 I ordered came in under a week and cheaper than anywhere I looked

Latest posts

Top Bottom