Any interest in another bug out bag review?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in with the kiddo and hubby. I'll bring pretzel salad & my embarrassing excuse for a BOB. It seriously needs help and I think this will be a big kick in the pants for us! So excited!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in with the kiddo and hubby. I'll bring pretzel salad & my embarrassing excuse for a BOB. It seriously needs help and I think this will be a big kick in the pants for us! So excited!

:woot: Yeah ... me too ... GC is the BOB guy ... I've got a medical kit that's somewhat stocked ... But I have a checklist of things I still want to add to it so when I'm out and about I can look at it and see what I still need and what I don't.

I'm working on a flip file made out of index cards that has unusually uses for every day items for first aid stuff. Like if you heat a spoon and rub it back and forth across a mosquito bite while it is pretty warm (don't know why you couldn't do it two or three times) it will break down the enzymes in the wound that causes the itching. Or that Coalgate toothpaste will help lessen the pain of a burn (actually, my grandma SWORE by this one) ...

Anyway, that kind of "folk artsy", old wives' tale kinda stuff ...

bmwproboi05

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I may be free that day. Just to clarify, but what is the point of the meet? I think its a cool idea to meet up with others that have the same interest.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To loosely classify this, its just a get together to review n discuss the tools one and all think might be usefull or necessary in a situation where you may not be able to return to a home or permanent structure for a period of time. It also lets you see some ideas others have come up with that you may not have thought of. That and its great to talk to other wackos!!! Pm me if youre interested and I'll get ya the address

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was there n yall missed it. Had fun. Met some cool people with 2 cool lil babies. Had some famous Dip that was badazzed and had some strawberry n preztel "salad" that was slurpin good.

thanks for everything, yalls the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom