Any One Shooting 6MM Arc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejg

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I dug into ammodepotnh.com and for a minute I got excited ... until I saw a price of $47 for 500 new Hornady cases. Their website also let me add 50 units of 500 to the cart for $2350 (25,000 cases!). Is anyone willing to loan me your credit card to test this out? Ha!

Well, I do appreciate ClintC taking a swing to help out anyways.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I dug into ammodepotnh.com and for a minute I got excited ... until I saw a price of $47 for 500 new Hornady cases. Their website also let me add 50 units of 500 to the cart for $2350 (25,000 cases!). Is anyone willing to loan me your credit card to test this out? Ha!

Well, I do appreciate ClintC taking a swing to help out anyways.
Typo if you read the description it says 50 ea!

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What tripod is that? I'm just beginning to look into tripod setups.
The tripod is a Really Right Stuff with ball head and ARCA lock. The RRS is the top of the food chain in tripods, NOTHING better and made in the USA. I’m a professional photographer, this is my daily use tripod as well as my shooting tripod.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My AR has a ballistics Advantage 18 inch barrel, built with billet upper and lower, Timney trigger. I shoot the Hornady factory ammo and it likes the 103 eld x. I also have a Uintah bolt action upper in 6 ARC for the AR and it shoots better with the 105 bthp. I think the difference is the way they are chambered. I was told that Hornady mixes a special powder for the 6 ARC. I do really like the round and what it does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom