Any OSAers Own, work, or know a good collision repair shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have used body works in the past, at least the ones in OKC and Edmond, I am assuming the one in Norman is just as good, if you're not opposed to using a more "commercial" establishment, I need to use one soon too so I'll be going there unless this thread garners any results...

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of guys I worked with at Bob Howard Body Shop went to work for Body Works so I'd guess they have pretty good techs.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

it is the bumper, some quarter panel damage, and the trunk doesnt open and close, it is out of alignment.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

it is the bumper, some quarter panel damage, and the trunk doesnt open and close, it is out of alignment.

Clay bar it, it'll come right out, just joking, but I also just remembered my mom had similar damage on her 2000 lumina a long time ago and she just took it to maaco and it was back before dad got home and he never noticed, I wouldn't trust them for whole body paint, etc but they did a good job on that...

Latest posts

Top Bottom