Home stereo repair shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to JB's today and sold a receiver to them.

I drooled when I saw the tne sale price on this McIntosh set.
mcintosh amp.jpg
mcintosh receiver.jpg
mcintosh sale price 2K.jpg
I walked out with a woody!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lot of 70s stereo stuff but the components are slowly dying and need capped. I can and used to do it but I don't want to go through the hassle. Fisher, Marantz, Pioneer, Harmon Kardon, Techinics (3), BSR, Sony (3), and an old Realistic STA

I had a nice Marantz stereo in the 70's, wish I still had it. Very nice sound and speakers.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a nice Marantz stereo in the 70's, wish I still had it. Very nice sound and speakers.
JB's has a shelf full of Marantz, Harman Kardon, Kenwood. Sansui, Pioneer, etc. He has a wall of used speakers that you can listen to. They just got in a mint set of BOSE 901's! They weren't hooked up today though so I couldn't listen to them.

He is currently looking for old vintage silver faced tuners and receivers. He pays good prices for working stuff.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB's has a shelf full of Marantz, Harman Kardon, Kenwood. Sansui, Pioneer, etc. He has a wall of used speakers that you can listen to. They just got in a mint set of BOSE 901's! They weren't hooked up today though so I couldn't listen to them.

He is currently looking for old vintage silver faced tuners and receivers. He pays good prices for working stuff.
I wouldnt sell my Harmon Kardon Amp or Infinity SM 125s for any price. Both rebuilt. Had to rebuild the outside foam on the 10" woofers for my speakers lask year. Who know you could do that? I didnt but found a guy. $$50 and like brand new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom