Home stereo repair shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy fix my 25 year old Harmon Karden that no one else would touch. It cost me $125 and works perfect now. If you want his name I'll find his card but you may have already found someone.
He works out of his house and he really knows vintage electronics.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could always go talk to this guy. Really great guy, I forget his name. He’s friends with my neighbor. Specializes in audio equipment in his shop. I figure he would know someone.

D & P Pawn
(405) 946-2221
https://maps.app.goo.gl/TwxGwKAYthQCXn2R9?g_st=ic
I think his name is Danny, and he is a good guy, used to stop in every so often, but then I had to enter a 12 step program for pawn shops, he also does transfers. Thanks

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy fix my 25 year old Harmon Karden that no one else would touch. It cost me $125 and works perfect now. If you want his name I'll find his card but you may have already found someone.
He works out of his house and he really knows vintage electronics.
please do.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's his card. The neighborhood is sketch so carry is recommended
20230402_142120.jpg

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you were looking for a place in OKC but if all else fails give the guy at Speakerworks in Tulsa a call. Probably isn’t much in older electronics he can’t work on. His shop is full of nice vintage stereo equipment. A gun friendly shop too.
He’s the real deal but can be pricey

Latest posts

Top Bottom