Home stereo repair shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy fix my 25 year old Harmon Karden that no one else would touch. It cost me $125 and works perfect now. If you want his name I'll find his card but you may have already found someone.
He works out of his house and he really knows vintage electronics.
those were always a notch above everything

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That neighborhood is my old stompin' grounds. Chased many a "warm and willing" through that area back in the day. Caught my share too...

Wasn't sketchy back then. Gritty maybe, not sketchy.
I think the hookers are about cleared out but this dude had an 8' chanlink fence with a slanted barbed wire climb gaurd on it and didnt open the gate till he met and talked to me through the gate.
Were you catching hookers? LOL

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder what my vintage 70's Pioneer that's up in the attic would bring?
Pioneer? Probably little but I could be wrong. I liked pioneer but...
Harmon Kardon in the 90s was the top of the line. I was lucky to get one for around $700. 200 watts per channel. Its ridiculously clear and loud.
Had the cops called on me more than once for loud music in a closed up house, pictures would fall off the wall. Combined with my infinity SM 125 speakers. I love good clear loud music but I can only turn this thing up about 1/3 volume. LOL

A good reason I have hearing losses.... ugh

Last edited:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the hookers are about cleared out but this dude had an 8' chanlink fence with a slanted barbed wire climb gaurd on it and didnt open the gate till he met and talked to me through the gate.
Were you catching hookers? LOL
Hookers? no need to chase hookers, they chase you! That's why they are called hookers; they hook on to you.:hey3:

There used to be a bunch of 'em out there. They would work Newcastle Rd in front of the old TG&Y in the Airline Shopping Center.

I think Airline Shopping Center is now a collection of Mexican bars, junk shops, and used tire places.

I lived right around the corner to the south.

Latest posts

Top Bottom