Any Patron Drinkers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats weird, I would rate cabo wabo a distant first, and the patron a distant second...and I love tequila, its almost as good as the whiskey I had a few minutes ago, and Im about to enjoy again...

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luna Azule is a great tequila for the money. $18 to $19 a 750ml bottle. I currently have a bottle of Patron and I think they are both about the same, for about half the cost.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My all time favorite!! I have sampled Tequila from Southern California to the Texas "Valley" region throughout the border areas of Mexico and ALL over Baja Mexico. This is the best, hands down. Forget..Cabo Wabo..Hussong's..and all the rest.

This is as smooth as.__________.....you can fill in the blank!!

Try it and see for yourself...............prove me wrong!!! 100% agave
El Jimador!!!

apopsop.ru_wp_content_uploads_el_jimador_tequila.jpg

For the best margarita............use the Blanco!! I ALWAYS have a bottle at my house.

***This ain't college swill and its too good for shots....even though it can be used for that. This is mighty fine!!

Maybe I should be a spokes person for them.....ya think??

Cohiba

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My all time favorite!! I have sampled Tequila from Southern California to the Texas "Valley" region throughout the border areas of Mexico and ALL over Baja Mexico. This is the best, hands down. Forget..Cabo Wabo..Hussong's..and all the rest.

El Jimador!!!

For the best margarita............use the Blanco!! I ALWAYS have a bottle at my house.

***This ain't college swill and its too good for shots....even though it can be used for that. This is mighty fine!!

Cohiba

That is one I haven't tried. Too good for shots? I always thought of using the better stuff for shots, and the others for mixing in Margaritas.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

El Jimador!!!

Cohiba

Pretty good recommendation! I am a Patron Silver drinker but I'll give the Blanco a try!

Latest posts

Top Bottom