Anybody from Norman area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been trying to reach Jared Harshaw at Harsh Firearms for about a month now. Have used him for several years for some of my needs, especially Cerakote. Talked to him 2-3 months ago about a project, now I can’t reach him. Been trying for about 3 weeks now. I live to far away to swing by his shop. Anybody know what’s up with him? Did he go out of business?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I think that's pretty close. It's about 10ish more miles than the daily drive I have to do from my place to Lawton and the about the same or less than my Chickasha drive. And for the city, it's not a bad drive at all, but I get your point.

Doing the math though, you're getting just over 3 miles to the gallon in a diesel? I don't know anybody getting that in any diesel truck, 1 ton or more.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yukon. Why? You think that’s close? I got a 1 ton Diesel truck. Cost me $100 to drive down to his shop and back, just to see a closed sign. Why I asked.
OH ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT HIGH GAS PRICES?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND; YOU MUST BE POOR AND STUPID.

>sorry, this is continuation from other threads spilling over. i'm taking over the board with it.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I saw this post earlier. I was right by there today. I’ll be back in that area later this coming week and will check if there is not an answer to this thread by then.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by last night. The number on the wall is different than the number on the banner sign. There was a package under the door mat outside. I looked in the window. The shelves that I could see were empty, but there was a really nice progressive re-loader attached to the front counter.

Attachments

• 20220710_181352.jpg
    20220710_181352.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys that reply on topic and in a constructive way. I guess some people just don’t have better things to do with their time

Latest posts

Top Bottom