Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, so shopping for a scope, I used brickseek.com again, and they showed this Nikon Buckmaster at ONE Walmart for $64 (all the other Walmarts showed $129). So I took a chance and went over to see, and.... bought it for $64. I am posting a pic of the receipt (payment info redacted, just in case) so maybe you can print it and see if you can get it at the other Walmarts for same price.

Was not a display, open box, nothing special. Just on the shelf, unmarked, had to find someone to ask the price and they said $64, so I bought it.

upload_2019-8-31_12-38-3.png

upload_2019-8-31_12-38-27.png

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nicely done! I'm bummed about the A17, but found a deal on another rifle and calling Wal-Mart right now to see if it is in stock. I'm loving these DexterClearance and BrickSeek websites.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to start LIVING on these two websites. Some of the deals they show apparently don't work out, but enough of them do to make it worth checking into, for sure, if you see something you want.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nicely done! I'm bummed about the A17, but found a deal on another rifle and calling Wal-Mart right now to see if it is in stock. I'm loving these DexterClearance and BrickSeek websites.

I am going to start LIVING on these two websites. Some of the deals they show apparently don't work out, but enough of them do to make it worth checking into, for sure, if you see something you want.

I'd never heard of either one of them. Now, you've probably ruined the rest of my day!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'd never heard of either one of them. Now, you've probably ruined the rest of my day!

The deal worked out. Got a nice little Savage 30-06 at about 50% off. I'll post some pics and details when I get back to the house.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up an A17 today in Owasso to go with the B17 we have. My son quickly wanted to invoke the (If I pay half, Dad will pay the other half rule I have on guns) so I guess this one is his. Hes a smart little guy. Thanks to @Aries for posting about this deal. The one we picked up my boy spotted in the gun cabinet turntable still marked at $388 when I asked someone to check price he said $99 I said I will take it. 45 painful minutes later we left WM. I guess since its his gun, he can buy his own glass for it. I am sure he will explain why I should put glass on it tomorrow.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found a pretty nice Savage Axis XP in camo. I like the build of these rifles. They are will built, and as accurate as the person shooting them. I don't really care for the 'XP' part of the rifle, the factory Weaver scope. I'll be removing it and replacing with a 4x16x40 scope I've had in the safe for a little while. I just need to pick up a different weaver mount, which I've found online for about $20 after shipping. I also have a sling mount bi-pod that I'll be attaching. It'll be a good shooter.

Rifle cost was $199 + tax (regular WM price is $397)

If anyone else is interested in one of these, the Wal-Mart in south Norman on Classen still had 2 of them when I left. They were in the back though, associates took probably 30 minutes to find them when I was there.

IMG_6239.jpg
IMG_6240.jpg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The flippers will quickly take them over and ruin it.
I will admit, the thought did cross my mind that when a deal is found, it is bought so cheap that easy money is made by flipping it. However, of the 2 deals I've been able to find thus far through these websites, once I got my hands on them, I knew they weren't going to be leaving!

Latest posts

Top Bottom