Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good for $20 a box!
My gun likes the 140 black box. I'm going to use them, and a few others, to tune in a bit. Going to check with chronograph and do the work. I think it's a good start before I start reloading, but what the heck. Will probably have to do it all again when I start loading.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got the caspian frame mostly assembled, still some fitting to do on the thumb safety. framed is fitted and smooth. then some member posted that Sig 1911 yesterday and i got it too. it's soaking in clp right now and ready to go into the 2nd Sam's pistol case.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been a hammer fired, metal gun person because that's what I carried before retiring and I've owned Glock, Beretta, Kahr, SA and other manufacturers striker fired guns since then and always found something I really disliked about them. I owned a SIG P320 Compact in .45 and it was close to being what I wanted but not quite. I was talking to a friend who is retired from the Little Rock PD about the little SIG I have and told him that I almost liked everything about it (I don't shoot it as well as I would like because of the very short trigger reach.) He told me to come to his farm and shoot his favorite striker fired gun but didn't tell me what it was. I did that today and it fit me perfectly so tonight I have one in the mail to arrive Monday. Almost the same as the P320 compact I liked but corrected the fit and capacity to be perfect for me. It's the P320 X-Carry. The TLR 7 I have on my P220 will fit it perfectly so the P220 will retire from house gun duty and mostly just be my Woods & Water gun. The 320 I had before was very accurate but his was even more so. The little gun will be my normal carry but this will go in my travel bag. Looking forward to Monday.

p320-x-carry-left-side.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom