Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw your other post, sooo, the black stocks are not synthetic? I’m asking because I’m in the market for a stainless trapper
Bought it off gun broker Ad said laminated stock painted black at factory. Can't get a reply from gunbroker or seller,winnschool. Lots of the trappers were advertised painted laminate. After I left feed back for winnschool most of later ads did not coment on stock. there are different configgerations of trappers but all were the same when i bought this one.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went into the BX to get some streamlight batteries and came out with this 9mm. 20190224_153335.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Birch or beech cheep wood painted black from the remlin faCTORY

The trapper has factory painted stocks. Did you check on the website or with marlin if it’s supposed to be laminate vs birch? If it’s supposed to be birch from the factory then you really think you got screwed? I usually take gun listings for brand new items with a grain of salt. Or did you really think some joe blow random seller had a special edition? The info I find says “wood painted stock”. The only places I find “laminate” mentioned is online sale listings.

What exactly is your complaint?

Looking at your pictures again, it doesn’t have the Skinner peep sights. Did those come with? If not I’d be way more ticked about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom