Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E338F187-DB5D-4DA3-80E0-A114BFC7B16B.jpeg

got a field today

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted the tan ones on the 15rd mags...but didnt like the color so ordered black ones when I ordered the 18rd mags. Apparently the keeper is different between the 15rd and 18rd mags, so the baseplates didnt work without some machining. I got the black ones back from the machinist today and installed on the 18rd mags, and dig it. Small touch but neat.

20200604_152731.jpg
20200604_152739.jpg

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A day late with my report and quick iPhone pics, but I bought a Glock 26 Gen 4 from a fellow from the gun range I shoot at. A couple of weeks ago at the range I told him I had thought about getting a 26 and he let me shoot 10 rounds through his.

I liked it and he doesn't. He has big hands and he doesn't like having his pinky dangle from the bottom of the grip. He also has quite a few other guns he likes really well, so we worked out a deal and I bought it yesterday.

It came with a Vedder holster and 3 magazines. He bought the gun new several years ago and it looks to be a 2013 model based on the serial number. He said he hadn't shot it much and had taken really good care of it. It was clean even before I cleaned it again when I got it home.

I was pleasantly surprised how nice it looks. The barrel hood and the muzzle end of the barrel show almost no wear. The slide shows just a couple of small light marks and inside the gun is really clean. Maybe the lack of rounds through the gun, an owner taking care of it, and the 2013 finish contributed to making this look so good.

G26 barrel.jpg
G26 hood.jpg
G26 ls.jpg
G26 package.jpg
G26 top.jpg

Last edited:

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I figured I would post here. Dave with Ronin Leather (formally Little Bear) is making a shoulder rig for my Glock 48 with single mag holder. Should be about a week to have it in my hands. I will post pics in the holster section when it arrives. I have to brag on Dave, I have bought 3 holsters from Dave, one in stock item and 2 we discussed by email. So far he has been open to my ideas and great to work with. I really appreciate his interest in taking care of his customers.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Sports World , Wednesday to buy a threaded Glock 44 barrel; next suppressed firearm project. They had this:

Kriss Vector 2.jpg

Kriss Vector 3.jpg

Kriss Vector .22 pistol -- uses a Kriss Vector version of a Glock 21 (.45ACP) magazine in .22LR -- 10 round.

My Advantage Arms Glock 21 .22lr conversion magazines will not seat, the geometry at the top of the magazine isn’t the same -- The Advantage Arms Glock 21 magazine loaders seems to work on the Kriss Vector magazines -- The 22Uplula work flawless. It only came with 1 magazine; magazine are little less than $18, but they are out of stock right now, Sports World didn’t have any extra magazines.

The pistol was shooting way high at 25 yards -- Had to really crank on the front sight post -- finally was able to nail the 25 yard spinners -- Red Dot Optic is in the near future !!!!

Ran some CCI Mini Mags and some Remington Thunder Bolts -- had 1 dead Mini Mag ( bought them as seconds, because of the unreliability) only 1 dead so far. Pistol shot great, functioned excellent !!!!

Excellent day shooting -- little hot -- forgot my fan !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom