Anybody interested in Roller Derby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Oklahoma City Roller Derby has a bout this Saturday at the old Farmers Market near downtown. They're raising money for St. Baldrick's Foundation for Children's Cancer Research and will be shaving heads at halftime. I know some of y'all will probably remember going to bouts when you were younger and it was a popular event to go see. They're trying to bring back it's popularity. If anybody comes, I'll be the guy with the big red medical kit (I'm one of their medics).

More info HERE

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a video of a team from Tulsa and Stillwater competing. It's fun to watch VERY top-heavy fat chicks on wheels bump into each other and fall over. A little sadistic, but very funny.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Oklahoma City Roller Derby has a bout this Saturday at the old Farmers Market near downtown. They're raising money for St. Baldrick's Foundation for Children's Cancer Research and will be shaving heads at halftime. I know some of y'all will probably remember going to bouts when you were younger and it was a popular event to go see. They're trying to bring back it's popularity. If anybody comes, I'll be the guy with the big red medical kit (I'm one of their medics).

More info HERE

Sounds cool Shelby! Checked out the webpage... LOVE the posters, whomever is doing those is a really good poster artist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom