Anyone been a member on here longer with fewer posts than me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At a risk of running up my post count I am curious. I've been on here, daily for about 9 years and have racked up a total of, something like, 237 posts. Who on here has been a member longer and posted less? I really enjoy the info and the quality of most of the posts on this forum, just feel like there are not that many enlightening comments that I could make. Who has had less to say for longer than me?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At a risk of running up my post count I am curious. I've been on here, daily for about 9 years and have racked up a total of, something like, 237 posts. Who on here has been a member longer and posted less? I really enjoy the info and the quality of most of the posts on this forum, just feel like there are not that many enlightening comments that I could make. Who has had less to say for longer than me?
I've had nothing to say, but I've said it anyway.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who do you have to screw to get a drink around here?

I was just picking up a bit around the house, taking out trash - you know, empty liquor bottles, the boxes they came in, paper plates, all that rot... and I found a whole unopened bottle of Scotch hiding under a pile of empties! Brand new! In the box! Glemorangie Lasanta!

But now I have to get ready for work.

:(

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a time I thought I might be on pace with you... but it can't as bad as my dilemma - I've gotta be the up there as far as thread killers... fortunately I've decided I'll just reply to my own threads/posts at some point and get the monkey of my back as needed...

Latest posts

Top Bottom