Anyone buy a big grill lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've looked at the Webers. The model I'm considering (Summit E-330) doesn't appear to be in stock in town. I'm planning on heading to a sears store tonight to look at the Kenmore grills in person.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've looked at the Webers. The model I'm considering (Summit E-330) doesn't appear to be in stock in town. I'm planning on heading to a sears store tonight to look at the Kenmore grills in person.

I don't recall the model but I bought a red one with a searing burner and side burner. It's not nearly as tough as my old Kenmore that was stainless. I would love a Weber and if i wasn't planning on a big move in the not so near future I would buy one. Thw Genesis with side burner will set you back 1K.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant to type Genesis E-330. 800 for this one. Everything BBW will sell it setup for NG for 1k.

Kenmore seems to have lower prices overall. Just afraid of quality lacking. I grill way to much to buy something I'm going to cuss everytime I light it.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use mine 4-6 times a week. I cook almost everything on it. I might have to replace drip shields and a burner or two after a couple of years but I got 9 years out of my old Kenmore. I don't expect this one to last that long but I got a great deal on it so if it lasts me 5 I'll be happy.

I meant to type Genesis E-330. 800 for this one. Everything BBW will sell it setup for NG for 1k.

Kenmore seems to have lower prices overall. Just afraid of quality lacking. I grill way to much to buy something I'm going to cuss everytime I light it.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a fan of the members marks from sams. They used to be really good grills and went downhill. This year they brought the old manufacturer back. For the money I think they're great quality.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the brand, buy one for natural gas, you won't regret it. Converted 3 years ago and love mine...

The damn birds keep trying to build a nest in ours, have to keep it covered year round now.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish that I had Jessie's grill.....

That's funny right there!

I've got the basic Weber Genesis model (310, I think). No side burner, or sear station. Wish I had the sear station for sure. Otherwise, it's on at least season four and holding up just fine. I'm going to have to replace the grates before too long, but I use this thing LOTS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom