Anyone buy a big grill lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I select my temp on the BGE as well. The BBQ Guru wifi. I can check the meat temp and pit temp as well as change my temp selections from my iPhone.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OP I was in the new Sams club tonight in Moore and they have this combo setup. Its Members Mark brand and it actually looks like a pretty nice grill. Don't think it'll convert to gas though. It has a searing burner on the side instead of a warming burner like most and the other side is a smaller kamado style ceramic grill. Seems like a helluva deal. I was expecting it to be cheapo like most others especially since it's the house brand but it looks like it's all stainless and it don't look bad...

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OP I was in the new Sams club tonight in Moore and they have this combo setup. Its Members Mark brand and it actually looks like a pretty nice grill. Don't think it'll convert to gas though. It has a searing burner on the side instead of a warming burner like most and the other side is a smaller kamado style ceramic grill. Seems like a helluva deal. I was expecting it to be cheapo like most others especially since it's the house brand but it looks like it's all stainless and it don't look bad...

Nice looking cooker. What price did they have on it?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking cooker. What price did they have on it?

$1299. I was kind impressed with it for the money. The only thing I noticed was the drip plates over the burners did look a bit on the thin side but they are supposed to be 304 stainless and they actually had a bit of a polish on them. A guy could pick up another set to have on hand and go for awhile with that thing. It's a big honkin grill too, if one wants a big one there you go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$1299. I was kind impressed with it for the money. The only thing I noticed was the drip plates over the burners did look a bit on the thin side but they are supposed to be 304 stainless and they actually had a bit of a polish on them. A guy could pick up another set to have on hand and go for awhile with that thing. It's a big honkin grill too, if one wants a big one there you go.
Who doesn't want a big one? :D

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love my Yoder pellet grill!!! Smokes, grills, sears....you name it...up to 600'f.

Was going to by a Cookshack Fast Eddy...but could never get the chance to see in person. Would love to have bought a MAK General I but at the time. ....Okc didn't have them. Now a business on Broadway Extension...Propane dealer is going to sell the MAK pellet smokers. He also sells quality "100%" natural flavor wood pellets.

You have to warch....some pellet companies sell wood pellets and then flavor them...I want real natural flavor...real hickory, cherry, mesquite...etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom