Anyone buy a big grill lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 4 burner commercial Charbroil grill took a beating in the hail storm that blew through Yukon in March. Didn't help that the wind launched it across the yard. State Farm cut me a check to replace it.

Before I go out and buy the latest version of this. I'd like to ask anyone who has recently purchased a new grill. Opinions please.

I love the 4 burner size. Plenty of room to cook for the size of groups I have at my house.
Infared grates are awesome. Coming from my previous safety hazard that would result in massive flareups.

I'm considering looking at one that will convert to NG. would be nice to not mess with tanks again.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely love my all stainless weber genesis. It's the 330? I believe. I like that the searing station is an extra burner, and not a flat iron, so I didnt lose cooking space. 3 burners, + searing burner equals 4. I can cook my steaks in 3 minutes.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a weber genesis too, and I love it. It cranks out the heat, cooks evenly, has plenty of space and looks nice. It was money well spent. I also have a webber kettle that satisfies my charcoal needs. Again, money well spent there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom