anyone carry a makarov?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention, how many are going to twist and purposfully try and break the holster, as opposed to draw the holster? Only those who have prob seen the video. Also, the holster I posted has an IWB adapter available, Cant do that if its in your pants. (still talking about holsters here guys)

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder why you don't think a MAK would work? guess it's not a 1911 or a glock model 20 ????? :puppet2:

Cause there's some folks on here who can't see the forest for the tree they are standing in front of.

As to a holster for your Makarov, the holsters for a PP/PPK will be to tight, you'll have a better chance getting the Makarov to fit in a SIG P230/232 holster due to its size being almost the same.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry but not everyone believes that you have to carry a .45acp to be properly armed. I have a CZ82 in 9x18 and its loaded with 13 rds of quality JHP ammo......... I trust my life with it.

This is the holster that I use for the CZ, I think he makes them for the Mak also. Very comfortable, lifetime warranty and adjustable to how you want it to ride.

http://www.kholster.com/

waynemorgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok This Is My Last Post On This....i Did Not Say I Carry A 1911 . Or What I Carry.

Sometimes I Do Carry A 1911 Ans Some Times A 22lr

18 Years As A Range Master And Other Stuff I Cant Talk About.

Sorry I Got Into This...............have A Nice Day

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As a man with that much experience you must surely know that any gun can be lethal, a well placed .22 rd can do more damage than a poorly aimed .500 S&W.

And I still recommend the kholster. Anyone that is interested in one l can give them a code that will give them a discount on their purchase and give me a discount on my next purchase from them.

OicnaiC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just trying to save your life..sorry i will not put in my 2 cents in any more

If you have good reason why I should not carry a Makarov, I would love to hear it. Seriously. I think they're fine pistols and a perfectly suitable caliber, but if I'm misinformed then please educate me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom