Anyone else at Academy again this am?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at the Norman Academy with my boy. There was probably 20 or more in line. Couldn't get back there fast enough carrying him, so I missed out on whatever they did have. They got 2 AR's in which were sold right away of course. They had a bunch of Pro-Mag's for all kinds of stuff and they were all grabbed right away. I would like to have got my hands on some .223 ammo. I left empty handed. I'm really not too broken up about missing out on Pro-Mags anyway. LOL

Does anyone know when they might get their next truck?

Another thing that I don't get is where are these people getting the money to buy 3 or 4 AR15's? I can barely afford the one that I built. These guys in line are boasting how they were at Academy a few days ago and each one of them bought 2 AR's each and were going back for more.

GusMan405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time I'm probably one of those guys you were talking about. I was up at Academy in Edmond this morning, and I was dressed in business professional attire, but that's because I manage a bank. But I also love to shoot, and have been into guns for years. But I'm not one of those people looking to make a quick buck either. But don't less dress attire fool you...just because I'm not dressed in full fatigues doesn't mean I don't know my way around a gun :)

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I am the crazy one for going to work to make a buck instead of camping out at a sporting goods store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom