Anyone else at Academy again this am?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstantChange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are the lines at the 240 and Norman stores? I went in the store off 240 three times last week and the line was too long where I couldn't wait. I'm just looking to pick up a Mossberg 500 right now. I'm guessing that won't be to hard to find once the trucks start rolling in.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are the lines at the 240 and Norman stores? I went in the store off 240 three times last week and the line was too long where I couldn't wait. I'm just looking to pick up a Mossberg 500 right now. I'm guessing that won't be to hard to find once the trucks start rolling in.

sooner state pawn has one on their website.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had it all planned out, go to the grocery store at 6:45AM take a route to work that goes by Academy at 7AM when they open. I pull out of the grocery apparently on auto-pilot and head straight to work. I just thought about it and called Academy at 9AM, they got 3 AR's in and a bunch of ammo, but it's all gone already.:cry11:

No one will be laughing about this in a few months.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats this waiting in line and scouting for trucks. I walked into a wal mart this morning and got a case of 22 ammo...
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

:respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom