Anyone else not bought any gun-related stuff since all this craziness started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right after the election :faint: I bought a few things. Tried stocking up on ammo, but just can't justify the paying the increased prices. Should've stocked up a while back.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I've bought was a scope for a 45-70. I was leaning towards unloading some stuff prior to this rather than buying anyway. I'm gonna wait until it re-normalizes again though to sell because I just don't like how some of these things are being resold immediately for profit by others. Just my :twocents: I know there's some folks out there that haven't been thru one of these crazy times yet. But most of us have already learned to ride it out or have already prepared.

My scope did take about a month to arrive. :punch:

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Components dies brass etc. but I have snagged a few bolt guns at awesome prices. All of them barely used by folks who just had to have a "pre ban that hasn't happened yet AR" or the one I bought that a guy had traded for 5.56 ammo. The shipping wait times on in stock bullets and brass are starting to get me a little perturbed but what can you do just ride it I suppose. I stocked up nicely this fall before the election on stuff folks panic bought after the last election. Just hope these long lead times on shipping don't affect my prarie poodle shoot come late may.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some 45 ammo, but that was because I was waiting until Christmas/birthday to get some cash from the Inlaws to buy ammo. Other than that, nothing. Not quite as prepared as I'd like to be, but not totally caught off guard either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom