Anyone have a Kimber Solo, 1911 9mm compact or Sig P224?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a store in the greater OKC metro that at least has a P2000SK any caliber in stock just a handle?

H&H? If that's the right place? I'm not quite sure about the stores in OKC since 1) I don't live there and 2) I haven't really been to any of the stores there.
I think though (if it's the right name and place) H&H should be the best bet?

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H had them about a year ago but don't currently and none on order I'm told. I've called a bunch of shops in the metro with no luck.

I'ld even travel to Norman at this point if I could find one.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Besides the one's listed by the OP, I would also suggest the Kahr CW9. Light weight, smooth action, recoil is mild for its size, and accuracy is very good.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad had a Solo that had lots of feed issues. I polished it, cleaned and couldn't make it fail after that. I really thought it was a cool pistol but he still didn't trust it after his initial feeding problems. The only issue I see with them is part of what makes them such a good CCW. They are so light they are NO fun at all to shoot after a few mags. They aren't meant to be a range gun so that isn't really a fault. Same with an LCP etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom