Anyone Have a Rav4 around 2009 Model?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking about trading in the wife's camry for a certified 2009 Rav4 Limited. Are they good vehicles? Do you like one if you have or have had one?

The one we're looking at is at Fowler Toyota in Norman. Are they dooshbags like most every other dealership that ever existed?

Thanks in advance.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dustingaunder said:
Thinking about trading in the wife's camry for a certified 2009 Rav4 Limited. Are they good vehicles? Do you like one if you have or have had one?

The one we're looking at is at Fowler Toyota in Norman. Are they dooshbags like most every other dealership that ever existed?

Thanks in advance.

They are good vehicles. I had very few problems from them when I worked at Toyota.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an 07 RAV4 limited 4cy. Nice and reliable. Not much power. About 20 mpg mixed driving. I think the 6cy would get about the same MPG but have more power.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My moms drives around a 09 RAV4. Not sure of the trim package, but it has the V6. She loves the thing, and my dad never has to work on it, which he loves.

I think they would buy another if they had to replace it.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife drives a '10 Rav4 4 cylinder. No problems with it, and it gets 26-28 mpg. It was the biggest Toyota that still drove like a car vs a small truck.

Fowler was OK to deal with.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1998 RAV and it's the best vehicle I have had. Around 150k miles and no major trouble. They are good cars and mine gets around 25 mpg. with
the 4 cyl. engine. Bought it new from Crow Bros. in Tulsa. They are gone now but was good dealership back then.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't comment on the vehicle or the dealership, but I can say that the folks at Knipplemeier were unlike the people at any other dealership I've dealt with. There was an absolute no-hassle approach with the salesman and they did everything they could to work out a great deal for me on my truck. If I were ever in the market for another Chevy, I'd gladly drive from Edmond to pay them another visit.

Every other dealership I've dealt with can cram it with walnuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom