Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing he manages is to not show up for work and process your Form 3's and 4's...
Right. I wonder which employee the arf.com OP talked to that said he was there regularly. He is NEVER there. The last time I was there and asked for him they said he only worked 11-1 or 2 that day.

Someone better get some access to his email so I know when all my form 4s are approved.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 that are at 2 months and looking at a few more suppressors if I can get some From 3's processed quickly. That Salvo 12 is awfully tempting.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daaaaaayum! Hope it's a "mistake". thefeunux, getchyo azz in here and and figure it out. I'm trying to make a cute rhyme like, "snitches get stitches", but I'm lacking creativity. "F***ing thieves get an ass beating and go to prison" doesn't roll off the tongue that well.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daaaaaayum! Hope it's a "mistake". thefeunux, getchyo azz in here and and figure it out. I'm trying to make a cute rhyme like, "snitches get stitches", but I'm lacking creativity. "F***ing thieves get an ass beating and go to prison" doesn't roll off the tongue that well.

You just need to put it to a good beat lol

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 that are at 2 months and looking at a few more suppressors if I can get some From 3's processed quickly. That Salvo 12 is awfully tempting.

How about helping me find someone who has a spare FA AR lower and wants the only two consecutive NM M1s in the country? ;o)

Latest posts

Top Bottom