Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every now and then he posts something in classifieds that catches my eye until I see who it is. Not that I know him, but I'm not driving to the city to fill out paperwork. Either one, okay, but not both.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the cost of shipping is an issue. I will personally meet Jason at his closest FedEx or UPS and overnight them with tracking back to Hoop. Jason, if you read this and want to take me up on it let me know. No questions asked on my end. I know everyone goes through rough times or makes mistakes but you got to step up and make it right.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the cost of shipping is an issue. I will personally meet Jason at his closest FedEx or UPS and overnight them with tracking back to Hoop. Jason, if you read this and want to take me up on it let me know. No questions asked on my end. I know everyone goes through rough times or makes mistakes but you got to step up and make it right.

You know, the generosity of the membership here never ceases to amaze me. Kudos to you, sir ...

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The arfcom guys are brutal. I haven't posted there in years. Erick, that is very generous of you. Burge, I know you read this thread. Do it. Screw any pride and do it.

Hoop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

1. We offered to send him a label long ago. He agreed to ship the items back and the refund would come the end of that week. That was about 3 weeks ago.
2. A label was sent with the certified mail that was signed for last week.

Have not heard from the guy.

I can only imagine what he is doing at his work.

Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc

Latest posts

Top Bottom