Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well let me tell you something Buddy...you come in here prancing with your snide attitude like you own this place. Like we owe you something. Like this is my or our fault for your being stupid and poor. Come in here with your pics saved by the bell at the last minute.

Like we should bow down to you for allowing your Savior to pay the shipping back to us. Oh poor Pill Billy. You speak about IRONY. The nerve of some people. I am done with this, may the next guy you jerk around take it further. My customer and I had been very patient and understanding until you started dodging us for months.

What did you expect out of this deal? A pat on the back? Stupid is as Stupid Does.

This is a prime example of what happens when the price of stomping a Pillow Biter's ass is set too high. The number of pillow biters increases.

***Disclaimer***
This post was not meant to threaten, alarm, or otherwise harass any Pillow Biters, Pill Poppers, Momma's Boys, Hand Holders and/or douchbag POS that might happen to read this.

So....ummm....why you gotta hate on us momma's boys?

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well let me tell you something Buddy...you come in here prancing with your snide attitude like you own this place. Like we owe you something. Like this is my or our fault for your being stupid and poor. Come in here with your pics saved by the bell at the last minute.

Like we should bow down to you for allowing your Savior to pay the shipping back to us. Oh poor Pill Billy. You speak about IRONY. The nerve of some people. I am done with this, may the next guy you jerk around take it further. My customer and I had been very patient and understanding until you started dodging us for months.

What did you expect out of this deal? A pat on the back? Stupid is as Stupid Does.

This is a prime example of what happens when the price of stomping a Pillow Biter's ass is set too high. The number of pillow biters increases.

***Disclaimer***
This post was not meant to threaten, alarm, or otherwise harass any Pillow Biters, Pill Poppers, Momma's Boys, Hand Holders and/or douchbag POS that might happen to read this.

No sir let me tell you something. Your attitude fawking sucks ! You or your customer may have gotten screwed around could it be *shocker* your own damn fault ??? In the internet age you can't do a little research and go hmm this just doesn't seem right ? Then you go on forums a rouse suspicion and spew thoughts or woulda could as without facts ? Go back to barf.com and spew hate and vitriol over there. Glad you got YOUR mess fixed here with our help your welcome now leave.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir let me tell you something. Your attitude fawking sucks ! You or your customer may have gotten screwed around could it be *shocker* your own damn fault ??? In the internet age you can't do a little research and go hmm this just doesn't seem right ? Then you go on forums a rouse suspicion and spew thoughts or woulda could as without facts ? Go back to barf.com and spew hate and vitriol over there. Glad you got YOUR mess fixed here with our help your welcome now leave.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Thanks, I'm a hand holder, and Im happy someone stood up to this ...Bully

Maybe he will barf off

(or come hold my hand...8/)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm-kay ... For those of you who were not here for the first OSA/ARFCOM pissing contest let me lay down some ground rules. A lot of folks cross-post ... A lot of folks cross-lurk ... Like OSA, ARFCOM tries to let their members have their fun, their bitchfests, their "internet therapy" with minimal interference within the rules set down by the site owner. There will be NO "Arfcom this or Arfcom that" ... if you have a problem with something posted and wish to respond, that problem is with the SPECIFIC MEMBER who posted said comment that you find so egregious that you feel you MUST respond ... NOT ARFCOM ...

Anyone who starts kicking sand and stirs up the "Our site's better than your site" crap will get a nice ass-chewing from me and anything else I feel like dishing out after I find the post ... And don't think I'm not watching ... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom