Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will tell you, man... I feel bad you are having trouble refunding the money, but that means you spent the money they already sent you, and you can't sell stuff here because of how this was handled. I personally looked at some of your items for sale and considered them, then I realized who was selling them and decided to move along. There's a reason you're having trouble selling stuff, and it's not because of the guys who sent you products and money and expected to have done what they paid for. It's not their fault. If you couldn't do the job, you shouldn't have taken the job, and if the situation changed, you could have handled it in a way that would have prevented all this negative publicity - which we all know is very, very difficult to overcome.

Exactly!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see things are being returned. Sorry it was not according to the understanding of the parties and seems to be as a result of pressure from here and ARFcom, I suppose.

I will tell you, man... I feel bad you are having trouble refunding the money, but that means you spent the money they already sent you, and you can't sell stuff here because of how this was handled. I personally looked at some of your items for sale and considered them, then I realized who was selling them and decided to move along. There's a reason you're having trouble selling stuff, and it's not because of the guys who sent you products and money and expected to have done what they paid for. It's not their fault. If you couldn't do the job, you shouldn't have taken the job, and if the situation changed, you could have handled it in a way that would have prevented all this negative publicity - which we all know is very, very difficult to overcome.

Good luck, thanks for your post, I am glad you are mailing the guys back their firearms - hopefully they will all get their money back, too.

My thoughts exactly. I was wrong about them being G O N E, but it shouldn't have taken all this to get them back to the person that rightfully owns them.

Spending money that was given to you for expected services is a bad way to do business.

I too hope the guys get their firearms and money back, and hopefully some lessons were learned here. I learned one.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my one and only public reply to this. Based on all of the "positive" comments, I know that 90% of you don't actually care what my side of the story is. I also don't care to tell that 90% anything.

Finally, I do want to mention the irony of the situation. All of the attacks, both professional and personal, are directly making it more difficult to come up with the money for any refund that is due.

Dude, this has been your situation to either fix or not from the get go. I would bet it would not have come to this shaming had you taken care of business to begin with, or after it started to go south on you. It is apparent this was an ongoing problem exacerbated by a lack of communication at the very least.
Now that I have said that, let me also say it doesnt mean you cannot earn the trust of customers again. Take OSOE and John Willis as a perfect example. Ill let the hoards google fu do the research on that one, but I have, and will continue to buy their products because they are first rate, and John has gone to great lengths to fix his past transgressions/perceived transgressions.
I wish you the best in the future.

Hoop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my one and only public reply to this. Based on all of the "positive" comments, I know that 90% of you don't actually care what my side of the story is. I also don't care to tell that 90% anything.

I will; however, make a couple of quick responses, especially to the allegations of theft.

First, the lowers were never sold and never pawned. They shipped out today. All 11 of them.

firebornarms.com_images_product_hoop_lowers.jpg

Second, the Tac-Con trigger I have for sale is not from his lowers.

firebornarms.com_images_product_hoop_taccon.jpg

Third, I still have no idea what certified letter with a call tag he was talking about. I never got it. Never refused it.

Finally, I do want to mention the irony of the situation. All of the attacks, both professional and personal, are directly making it more difficult to come up with the money for any refund that is due.

Well let me tell you something Buddy...you come in here prancing with your snide attitude like you own this place. Like we owe you something. Like this is my or our fault for your being stupid and poor. Come in here with your pics saved by the bell at the last minute.

Like we should bow down to you for allowing your Savior to pay the shipping back to us. Oh poor Pill Billy. You speak about IRONY. The nerve of some people. I am done with this, may the next guy you jerk around take it further. My customer and I had been very patient and understanding until you started dodging us for months.

What did you expect out of this deal? A pat on the back? Stupid is as Stupid Does.

This is a prime example of what happens when the price of stomping a Pillow Biter's ass is set too high. The number of pillow biters increases.

***Disclaimer***
This post was not meant to threaten, alarm, or otherwise harass any Pillow Biters, Pill Poppers, Momma's Boys, Hand Holders and/or douchbag POS that might happen to read this.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well let me tell you something Buddy...you come in here prancing with your snide attitude like you own this place. Like we owe you something. Like this is my or our fault for your being stupid and poor. Come in here with your pics saved by the bell at the last minute.

Like we should bow down to you for allowing your Savior to pay the shipping back to us. Oh poor Pill Billy. You speak about IRONY. The nerve of some people. I am done with this, may the next guy you jerk around take it further. My customer and I had been very patient and understanding until you started dodging us for months.

What did you expect out of this deal? A pat on the back? Stupid is as Stupid Does.

This is a prime example of what happens when the price of stomping a Pillow Biter's ass is set too high. The number of pillow biters increases.

***Disclaimer***
This post was not meant to threaten, alarm, or otherwise harass any Pillow Biters, Pill Poppers, Momma's Boys, Hand Holders and/or douchbag POS that might happen to read this.

Tell us how you really feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom