Anyone Heard of URHUNT.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this site??? im not much of a hunter. but i do like to fish and be outdoors. seems like an interesting site once it goes online. i think this site could be huge. i dont see anything else like this site for hunters and outdoors-men. even i would bookmark this site and i dont really hunt. if they ever do some stuff with guns i will be all over it. Anyone have any thoughts bout this site?????? here is their facebook page check it out.
www.facebook.com/URHUNT

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
facebook sux
Got a web link?

The website isnt up yet, but if u go to here: http://www.facebook.com/URHUNT/info
it tells a little more about the future site. they will have contests where u upload videos/photos, probably a small entry fee to pay for the contest prizes. members of the site (anyone can become a member for free) will vote the videos/photos in the contests. there will be a media section where members can upload their hunting videos for free and view others hunting videos as well. this site will be like the YOUTUBE OF HUNTING. hunting and the outdoors. You are the hunting show.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I predict that you will have few people who want to pay to upload pics/videos for a chance to win a contest.

JMO, but I sure wouldn't. Not a chance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom