Anyone here ever just pull over, and pick a bunch of wildflowers for your wife / GF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick... You spelled "region" wrong in your location.

And yes, I have done that before for my wife. I drove by this beautiful yard that this elderly woman was tending too. Saw that she had a big pile of limbs and weeds stacked up so I stopped and talked to her for a minute. Told her she had a beautiful yard and that I appreciated the hard work she put into maintaining it. Asked her if she needed help with the pile. She said if I felt like it have at. So I ended up helping her move some dirt as well and helped her fix her back porch step. After we chatted for a bit more she said she couldn't afford to pay me anything, told her I was just being neighborly. She said if I had a wife or girlfriend, then she'd make a little bouquet for her. I said I'd happily take that as payment. She cut me some pretty orange and red hybrid roses that to this day my wife still has (she dried them out and saved em). That was a good day after it was all said and done. Sadly, that little old lady past away last year and the people that bought it let the yard go to waste. But, while she was able, that was always a beautiful place.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pulled over in my drive way and let the grand daughter do some picking.
i338.photobucket.com_albums_n425_ByrdC130_BaileyIndianPaintbrushes004.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom