Anyone here reloads primers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck!
apartment-fire-nw-okc.1644377774987.jpeg

I have a buddy that has be saving mine so he can do this.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read about reloading primers. Take out the anvil, use a punch to take the dimple out and put a couple of caps in there from the old cap guns, then reinstall the anvil along with a lot of other solutions.
Way too labor intensive for me, but then again, I kept a minimum stock of 10K primers before this shortage started.

Darth-Vang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If 2020 haven’t taught anyone anything, I learned that ain’t the first shortage nor will it be the last shortage; unless anyone here can change my mind of not to reload primers, please don’t tell me it can’t be done and no you don’t need to have PHD to do this. I love chemistry enough to do my own homework and to understand the steps and cautionary to take, same with reloading, same with driving a car…they’re all inherently dangerous, the only thing you can do to mitigate or minimize any potential accident is practice practice practice and read and understand and a ton of research.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If 2020 haven’t taught anyone anything, I learned that ain’t the first shortage nor will it be the last shortage; unless anyone here can change my mind of not to reload primers, please don’t tell me it can’t be done and no you don’t need to have PHD to do this. I love chemistry enough to do my own homework and to understand the steps and cautionary to take, same with reloading, same with driving a car…they’re all inherently dangerous, the only thing you can do to mitigate or minimize any potential accident is practice practice practice and read and understand and a ton of research.
poor choices1.jpg

Lol. See ya on the news!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom