Anyone here rent houses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are selling our house and will be renting until the dust settles and our equity is accessible from our current house.

Ideally I’d love to find a 6-12 month lease with a purchase option, but mostly I’d like to rent from a person instead of a random capital company.

We are open to Edmond/Piedmont/Mustang.
Under $400k.

Thanks!

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine are rented but Landwatch or Craigslist can turn up possible properties.
There are many new housing divisions being built and you may be able to score one of those properties.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How soon? How many bedrooms? What price point?
July/August move in date. Around $2000/mo or less. Just my wife and I so as long as it’s 1500 sq ft or larger to fit our stuff, that’s all that matters. If it’s a rental only with no purchase option I really need it to be in Edmond to be close to our jobs.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
July/August move in date. Around $2000/mo or less. Just my wife and I so as long as it’s 1500 sq ft or larger to fit our stuff, that’s all that matters. If it’s a rental only with no purchase option I really need it to be in Edmond to be close to our jobs.
Sent you a PM with a realtor who handles primarily rentals in Edmond area.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one that's set to turnover on Sept 1. It's a 2021 square feet 3br/2b and detatched home office in Edmond. I'll know if it's going to renew on or before Aug 1, but they've talked about moving closer to family in Mississippi so I'm currently moving forward with plans for it to be empty Sept 1. It'll have new paint, countertops, and new carpet. Rent is $1950, Deposit depends on credit, but generally around $2000. Dogs allowed with $150 pet fee, huge yard with flowers to play in. No cats. Chickens OK though.

My reqs:
Must have 650+ score
Must have net income of 3x rent (Not gross)
No collections
No felonies
No evictions
Inspections are every 6 months

Nice walkable neighborhood next to all three schools - Elementary, Middle, and High.

Again, I won't know until possibly Aug 1, but I'd bet it'll be available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom