Anyone know anything about a Mountain Eagle .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought a Magnum Research Mountain Eagle .22 LR from a friend for $150. It is plastic but feels good. Has one mag that is 15 rounds. Anyone know about this gun or have any issues with it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good guns, I've had several. I used them for trapping for years because you didn't have to worry about abusing them. They are very accurate, especially the target models. Their only downfall are the magazines, which are pretty costly. The mag lips are prone to getting mangled easily and you dang sure don't want to keep them loaded for extended periods. If you ever need parts for one, let me know. I have the whole lower end of one left and even a mag.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its the same gun as the RamLine Exactor, which, in turn, is a polymer framed Ruger clone. They are pretty good guns.

When the Ramline was first announced, Guns & Ammo had one made of transparent plastic on their cover. I'm pretty sure it was just a mockup, but I would've loved to have had a real one in "clear".

Latest posts

Top Bottom