Anyone know how to fix a bent iphone 10 charger? The lighting cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woke up to a call and my phone fell off the bed. Went to pick it up and the cable was bent at where it plugs in. I tried to bend it back but no luck.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up to a call and my phone fell off the bed. Went to pick it up and the cable was bent at where it plugs in. I tried to bend it back but no luck.
If it's just the cable that's a problem and nothing on the phone I'd just buy a new cable. They're pretty cheap.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
know that feeling thank's JOE!
lmao. I've done all i could with this cord. Got it bent back straight and its just ****ing dead. Do you perhaps know the "code" words used to sell gun related stuff on facebook? Someone was telling me there are gun sales going on there all the time, you just have to use certain words.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lmao. I've done all i could with this cord. Got it bent back straight and its just ****ing dead. Do you perhaps know the "code" words used to sell gun related stuff on facebook? Someone was telling me there are gun sales going on there all the time, you just have to use certain words.
Jail

Latest posts

Top Bottom