anyone like the Glock 30?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their website lists 4 different Glock 30's. Besides the "plain" 30, there was the Gen 4 Glock 30, a 30S and a 30SF. Would it be possible that you are getting either the 30S or the 30SF? Just as a quick, cursory look at specs, it appears that the main difference, at least to me, was the length and weight of each model.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have owned five Glocks. I have a 30 with new night sights. I carry it in my car everyday to work and anywhere else I go. It shoots good and true. I'd rather take a chance of it getting stolen than my H&K's.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great piece! I am not a Grock guy but I picked up a used 30SF 3d Gen for a "truck" gun. A tad heavy, but concealable. I run G21 mags with A&G? mag sleeves when I want more cap. I liked it so well I picked up a 19. Acceptable defense accuracy, simple to shoot, easy to maintain, and I would rather "loose" it than my LW Commander. I have M&P's also and they are comparable. These usually run around 50-60 more than the smaller series. 539 USD is a low price. I have seen them in the high 500s lately and mags seem more plentiful than for the 9/40 Grocks.

Captain Mike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a g30sf gen3 that I carried on duty, concealed, for about a year and a half. With a ghost rocket 3.5 connector and some other tweaks it is a great ccw gun, although rather thick and heavy. I switched back to full grip when I went back to wearing a duty rig because I would rather have bigger grips for my big mitts. But the g30 is still my go to for ccw. They are pretty much bomb proof reliable and accurate.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10+1 of .45 in the palm of your hand, uses 21 mags also (thats what the local PD carry) thats 13+1
Cant beat that, the other 30's carry 6+1 and cant use the 21 mag, 36 is a single stack....I believe?
Everyday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom