Anyone need an old bird dog companion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you put that dog bed down there for him? That dog ain't going anywhere folks.

Looks like there’s 2 of them. So ‘ole boy gets his pick.

He looks like a Roscoe. @dlbleak i think that’s what his name probably is and you should just keep on calling him Roscoe.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could take him, really I do but I'm not sure he and Dawg would be okay. They are both older and I'm guessing that Roscoe is still intact (???) ... Plus a neighbor's dog attacked Dawg while we were out walking a few weeks back. Dawg was leashed; the other dog was not and now he is a bit triggered when another dog approaches him. Damned mutt is turning into a neurotic mess ... 😖

Plus, I have the chickens ... And ... Well ... He's a birddog. I'm too old to be trying to catch a pointer with 3 chickens in his mouth. 😳😬😬😂😂😂

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Do? What?

Edmond Animal Control is practicing catch & release and just turning dogs loose outside their kennels like they were catching undersized bass?

WTAF? They can’t do that, can they?

What is this s***? You can’t run a dog pound like the US Government runs the southern border. That’s unconscionable.
That’s correct, there is not a kennel in the metro taking animals. If there is no chip detected, they call the rescue groups but they are all full too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Did you put that dog bed down there for him? That dog ain't going anywhere folks.
A couple were brought in by co workers. One is from the girl that is going to take him home today. He’s a country dog through and through. He had no idea what those beds are for.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS! Rocky’s owner call the animal control and they told him where he was. He is 13 years old and Jim got him when he was 2 months old. Glad to see he reunited with his owner!

fauna-happy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom